If you haven't modernised your reporting processes in Excel, you're missing out on big productivity gains. And if you're looking to conduct more rigorous analysis of your data, more can be done in Excel than you think. In this Masterclass, we’ll look at a variety of tools to conduct repeatable and sophisticated analytics in Excel:
- Exploring relationships in the data through statistics and visualisations
- Confirming relationships in the data with the Analysis ToolPak
- Building predictive models in Excel
Who is this for?
Anyone who'd like to supercharge how they use Excel for data cleaning, reporting, and analysis:
- Data analysts
- Financial analysts
- Marketing coordinators
- Operations analysts
- Due to the "modern" nature of the tools we're using, it's recommended you attend this workshop with a desktop version of Excel 365 for Windows. I cannot guarantee availability of these features for all versions of Excel.
- To make the most of this workshop you should be familiar with Excel concepts like IF() statements, relative and absolute cell references, and creating charts.
- No other preparation is needed. The workshop materials will be shared with you at the time of the event.
- The timeframes and topic agenda are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing.